Turn & Tell Wooden Clock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Kid-powered learning clock
- Sturdy “time cards” slot in the top for time-matching activities.
- Hideaway digital “clock” automatically changes to match the analog time shown.
- Hands move independently–perfect for learning and teaching time.
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and concepts of time; encourages abstract thinking, explorative play, and independent learning
- Perfect for kids who are ready to learn to tell time, this learning clock features hands that rotate with a gentle click, marking off the minutes as they go.
- The detailed clock face has large red numbers to match the hour hand, small blue numbers to match the minute hand, and a segmented color disk to help kids visualize “quarter past” and “half past.”
- Also included are 13 double-sided time cards for practice
- Place one in the holder at the top of the clock, then match the numeric or analog time shown by moving the clock hands to their proper position.
- Slide open the “digital clock” window to check the answer!
- Then place the cards back in the storage slot at the back of the clock for neat and tidy storage.
Sorry no more offers available