Dr Brown’s 6 oz/180 ml Soft-Spout Transition Cup with Handles Pink 6M+
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Excl||Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates|
|Material||Soft silicone nozzle|
|Age||From approx. 6 months|
- The practice cup can be used for babies from approx. 6 months.
- With the practice cup from Dr. Brown’s teaches your child to drink well and easily from a cup.
- The special valve allows liquid to flow more easily. It is only activated by the baby’s mouth. So if your baby is not drinking, there will be no spills.
- Dr. Brown’s Practice Cup 180ml Soft Spout Pink
- Soft silicone spout from approx. 6 months
- For a smooth transition from bottle to cup
- Leak proof
- Easy to assemble, fill and clean
- Individual parts of Dr. Brown’s practice cups are interchangeable
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Contents cup 180ml